Friday 16 July 2010

Folksy Friday - Blue week

As we're following the colours of the rainbow for this series of Folksy Fridays, you'll all know that the theme this week is blue.

I asked on the Folksy forums again for ideas, and yet again, was completely overwhelemed by the huge variety of gorgeous products that were submitted!! I've selected 15 products this week out of probably 100 or more to choose from!





 




 







Well, that's it for blue - only 2 weeks left to go - indigo & violet. I've bookmarked a few of the blue suggestions to go in the indigo post next week, so if you've submitted a dark blue item but weren't selected this week, watch this space!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picks. I don't know how you managed to whittle that massive list down to only 15. I love the elephant bag!
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold gives an appearance of beauty even to ugliness.

    coins for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love these pieces especially the dragon fly

    please have a nosy around my blog

    hope u like it

    http://www.ragheartcraftz.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete