Friday 9 July 2010

Folksy Friday 9th July

It's a bigger than usual selection for this week, with a theme of green. I asked on the Folksy Forums for people to submit their green items for this week, and was overwhelemed by the lovely designs that people posted. I'm afraid I really couldn't include all of them (otherwise I'd still be writing this next week!) but I've chosen 14 items this week instead of the usual 7.

I'll be on the lookout for blue next week, and then thinking ahead, indigo & violet, so feel free to send me links to your Folksy shops if you have anything in these coulors that you'd like me to feature.






 










Thanks for looking everyone! Don't forget to check back next Friday for week 5 of my rainbow!!

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely selection! Adore the litle bunny, he really looks like he can give a good hug!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many gorgeous green things! Thank you so much for featuring my merino bag :-)

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green is my favourite colour. I really like the cluster necklace and dinky little Mimosa by the plant pot! Thanks ever so much for including my cuddly bunny. Look forward to next weeks colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my little hat ! What a lovely green selection - some beautiful items - I love green jewllery - well, anything green really !

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for featuring my pendant. Lovely selection of item!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really starting to like green just lately, all of the things you chose are gorgeous! Thanks so much for featuring my cushion :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great selection ,thank you so much for featuring my Lime Sorbet bag ,I just love the colour of it ,I do love Just K s pendant
    trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a great selection. Thankyou so much for featuring my cluster necklace. It's one of my fav's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices. I absolutely love green, its probably my favourite colour:)

    Thank you for choosing my little purse, it's very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great green finds. I love all the bags
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, this is a very popular post!!!
    I will be the next to say congratulations on such a lovely collection and many thanks for including my hattie !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1 wonderfully green items. Love the bookmark. Thanks for including my green dish. off to check out all the links above. lauren

    ReplyDelete